What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through the web pages. Cookies allow a website, among others, allow a website to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained can be used to recognize the user and improve the service.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which you are sent cookies and treat the data obtained can distinguish two types: party cookies and third party cookies. There is also a second ranking as the length of time they remain stored in the client browser and can be session cookies or persistent cookies. Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data are processed: Technical cookies, cookies for customization, testing cookies, cookies advertising and behavioral advertising cookies.
Cookies used on the web
The following identifies the cookies that are being used on this website as well as its type and function:
• Statistical analysis cookies: These let us quantify the number of users and statistically analyse the use they make of our services. Thanks to that we can study website browsing and so improve the range of products and services we offer.
ASCAMM uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on websites. In your browser cookies you can see four of this service. According to the above typology is own cookies, session and analysis. You can find more information and disable the use of these cookies https://www.google.es/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/
Through web analytics, information is collected on the number of users accessing the website, the number of page views, frequency and repeat visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal you use, or the city that is assigned IP address. Information that enables a better and more appropriate service from this website.
• PHPSESSID: It is a necessary technical cookie for proper navigation of web pages.
• qtrans_cookie_test: It is a technical cookie used to remember the language selected by the user.
Accepting cookies policy
ASCAMM displays information about your cookies Policy at the top of any page on the site with each login in order for you to be aware.
Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
– Accept Cookies . Do not display this warning again to access any portal page for this session.
– Modify your configuration . For more information about what cookies are, know the policy of the Ministry cookies and modify the configuration of your navigation.
How to modify the cookie settings
You can restrict, block or erase cookies using your browser. Each browser is different operational function “Help” will show you how.
Deixa una respostaVols unir-te a la conversa?
No dubtis a contribuir!